Technical Writer - SHORT TERM CONTRACT
Location : Dubai
Post Date : 26 March 2017
Please only apply for this role if you have the below experience, are based in the UAE and are immediately available/able to work on a short term contract basis
- Robert Half are working with an international business based in Dubai that are looking for an experienced technical writer to join them for a Short Term Contract, due to this you will Need To Be Immediately Available and Based In The UAE
- Reporting to the senior management you will be responsible for mapping all processes and procedures as well as creating all documentation in relation to compliance.
- Responsible for the review, design and development of Standard Operating Procedures
- Responsible for all creating all Procedure and Process flows, support documentation and knowledge base resources.
- Gathering supporting technical, systems and operational information to ensure that all materials are available
- Gathering existing information from the analysis of business requirements, operational level and functional requirements to design and create documentation for processes, communications, workflows, procedures, work instructions and scripting for various audiences and skill sets.
- Author, edit, rewrite, and verify with stakeholders that all communication and Knowledge Base materials are consistent with standards for use by employees.
- Ensure proper storage, delivery, and archiving of all documentation, including Knowledge Base articles and communication through all phases of the content lifecycle.
- Assures standardization of knowledge base terms, format, controls and documentation.
- Partnering with key stake holders and business partners to ensure that a consistent, clear and concise message is developed and maintained in all materials for each line of business. Develops written materials in various forms of media that meet the needs of all audiences.
Salary & Benefits
from 20,000AED per month
Gate Village 1, Level 1