Have an account? Sign In
18th June 2019
This is a technical instructor who will focus on
- Training and onboarding our Systems Integrators
- Writing and delivering technical training onsite to clients in line with new product and feature releases, as well as BAU training
- Writing all technical training material for both internal and external purposes
- Development and ownership of the LMS and hosted content
- Develop, conduct and assess the impact of software trainings in the areas of end user training, back-office & business user training, and technical operator training.
- Plans, designs, develops, delivers and consults on the design of sustainable training and instructional programs, using instructor-led, train-the trainer, electronic/web-based, and/or multimedia training methods and formats
- Design, document and maintain training material and records of different clients.
- Develop and conduct internal trainings and training programs for onboarding new staff.
- Manage our training delivery.
- Support diversity, international collaboration and intercultural communication.
- Participate in continuous improvement and innovation of processes and documentation.
- Actively participate in the organizational development of our team and the company
- Liaise with external partners and outsource training (as needed)
- University degree or equivalent education in relevant area(s).
- Experience in the customer training and training development function in software and banking technology sectors.
- Proven knowledge of learning methodologies and training methods
- Experience in training and project management.
- Experience with E-Learning production is required.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Obsession with quality.
- Open-minded and enjoy working with diverse/international teams and clients.
- Ironclad command of the English language spoken and written.
- Willingness to travel to client and/or partner locations up to 50% of the time.
DubaiDubai International Financial Centre (DIFC)
Gate Village 1, Level 1, Office Unit 104, P.O. Box 482100
ae +971 (0) 4 382 6700