10th March 2019
For an international Dubai based client, we are looking for a Technical Software Development Trainer to join the team.
* We are looking for someone that can give hands-on training, who can prepare content for training material from scratch.
* Ideally we are looking for somebody that started out as a software developer, and grew into a software development coach.
* Develop, conduct and assess the impact of software trainings in the areas of end user training, back-office & business user training, and technical operator training.
* Plans, designs, develops, delivers and consults on the design of sustainable training and instructional programs, using instructor-led, train-the trainer, electronic/web-based, and/or multimedia training methods and formats
* Design, document and maintain training material and records of different clients.
* Develop and conduct internal trainings and training programs for onboarding new staff.
* Manage our training delivery.
* Support diversity, international collaboration and intercultural communication.
* Participate in continuous improvement and innovation of processes and documentation.
* Actively participate in the organizational development of our team and the company
* Liaise with external partners and outsource training (as needed)
* Prepare cost reports for each learning program
* University degree or equivalent education in relevant area(s).
* Experience in the customer training and training development function in software and banking technology sectors.
* Proven knowledge of learning methodologies and training methods
* Experience in training and project management.
* Experience with E-Learning production is required.
* Excellent communication and presentation skills.
* Obsession with quality.
* Open-minded and enjoy working with diverse/international teams and clients.
* Ironclad command of the English language spoken and written.
* Willingness to travel to client and/or partner locations up to 50% of the time.
DubaiDubai International Financial Centre (DIFC)
Gate Village 1, Level 1, Office Unit 104, P.O. Box 482100
ae +971 (0) 4 382 6700