Solution Architect - Digital Transformation
Post Date : 08 September 2016
- Interacts directly with Group Information Technology Architecture team and other members of the Operations to conceive and implement a technology solution to a business challenge
- Operate in an environment that is multi-faceted and comfortable in a highly versatile role in rapidly changing environment
The scope of the Solutions Architect role includes:
- Expected to become experts with all aspects of the product line in the Enterprise Apps Portfolio.
- Understand the Business Architecture roadmap
- Work with Enterprise Applications architects to solution planned roadmaps.
- Develop Blue Prints for new solutions to be rolled out considering the existing application ecosystem
- Identify GAPs in the application portfolio, and motivate for new solutions through a proper pitch to the executive steering committee.
- Assist commercials team where necessary in preparation of the scope for tenders.
- Play an important role in the governance process by evaluating change requests.
- Assist in the budgeting process for the financial year as part of the OpCo Capex/Opex planning.
- Business Engagement to provide inputs and to align with Business Strategy.
- Create Solution Blue Prints
- Create SOW for tenders
- Prepare materials and participate in the evaluations to support the governance process.
- Manage and maintain the enterprise architecture artefacts. Take accountability to maintain the quality of the information in this domain.
- Provide OpCo support and guidance on architectural designs.
- Provide input in the development of the architecture strategy.
- Stay abreast of new technologies and solutions that apply to this domain.
- 2-3 years operational support experience.
- 6-7 Application /design/strategy experience.
- Experience in complex and heterogeneous Information Systems (IS) / Technology Infrastructure (TI) landscapes, which support critical business processes required.
- Expertise in designing and executing Digital Customer Management - online channels.
- Expertise in Customer Lifecycle and value managements
- Experience with standard protocols, technologies and concepts (J2EE, XML, Web services, Service Oriented Architecture, REST, OpenSource technologies like Kafka, Rabbit MQ, Cassandra, Mongo DB, AngularJS.
- Experience in architecture tools and frameworks like Rational, EA Modelling tools.
- Experience in modelling techniques and tools
- Experience of design involving information translations and translations between users or departments
- Experience of using standardised business models as a means of driving technical architectures
- Previous experience in the development and delivery of solutions with high level of complexity & integration using EAI to multiple back-end systems, network elements, and touch points.
- Project and programme management experience.
- Experience in omni-channel design strategy, rollout in a high performance environment like banking, Telco Digital and Online Commerce is preferable.
- Should be TOGAF Certified.
- Should have industry certifications on Java, Web Services, REST
- Should be abreast with the latest technologies on Cloud, Digital Ecosystem, Internet of Things, Omni Channel Delivery platforms.
- Deep knowledge of Service Delivery Platforms or telco service development, particularly mobile data and converged services
- Broad Knowledge on the Digital Transformation ecosystem
- Strategy development and management
- Strong business acumen
- IT governance principles
- Global trends and technology developments
Gate Village 1, Level 1