Shared Services Director
27th March 2019
Finance & Accounting
A leading Construction business that is operating across 3 different continents and continuing to grow.
Responsible to set up, manage and continuously improve a yet to be created Shared Services Centre based in Dubai.
- Leading the development of the Shared Services Centre.
- Identify, plan for and develop strategies, services and activities to support current and future customer needs.
- Drive efficiency, standardization and cost reduction, with an emphasis on repeatable scalable processes to enable seamless integration of future acquisitions and growth activities.
- Influence a significantly wider group of business and financial stakeholders to deliver agreed Shared Service Centre objectives and performance.
- Oversee the development of SLAs with all customer groups, both within and external to Finance.
- Become a business champion for RPA, automation and SSC financial systems implementation.
- Identify and implement ongoing improvements of those activities within the different business processes.
- Manage the relationship with the global finance process owners for R2R, O2C, P2P, Tax and Treasury Manages overall service centre resource allocations.
- Implements planning, budgeting, and communicates organisational goals.
- Ensures compliance with policy and procedural directives.
- Monitors overall Shared Service Centre, teams and individuals' performance.
- Drives Shared Service Centre staffing through involvement with the selection, training, career development and evaluation programs.
- Ensures that all controls, policies, activities, and the deployment of resources within the Shared service Centre are consistent with its mission.
- Experience in setting up and improving a Shared Services Centre or experience of setting up, managing a business process outsourcing (BPO) environment.
- In-depth finance process knowledge and subject matter expertise especially deep understanding of basic shared service controls and process areas (General Ledger/AP/AR/Fixed Assets).
- Robust finance process knowledge and subject matter expertise especially deep understanding of advanced shared service controls and process areas (Finance & Management Reporting).
- Strong communication skills with ability to present concisely and descriptively in both oral and written format to all levels of management.
- Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
- Experience managing multiple customers and points of contact.
- Ability to work successfully in a process-driven environment with courage to challenge the status quo
- Experience in establishing a new operation with the ability to attract, retain and motivate people.
- Knowledge of shared service centre, BPO or call centre metrics and systems desired.
- Strong strategic agility, process engineering, people management.
- Excellent project management and leadership skills.
- Extensive leadership experience and exhibits executive presence.
- Strong negotiation skills desired.
Salary & Benefits
- 85,000 AED per month
- Private medical insurance
- Annual airfare ticket
DubaiDubai International Financial Centre (DIFC)
Gate Village 1, Level 1, Office Unit 104, P.O. Box 482100
ae +971 (0) 4 382 6700