Senior Infrastructure & Operations Engineer
19th August 2018
My client, global leaders in their field have an urgent requirement for a Senior Infrastructure Engineer, based in Dubai.
- Minimum 3 years' hands-on experience with Azure Cloud.
- Well versed with Windows Azure Platform, Computing (Web and Worker Roles), Caching, Service Bus, and Storage services (table storage, blob storage,Drives) and Scaling.
- Experience in Windows Azure Technologies (CDN, ACS, Notification services, SQL Azure, Blobs, and Traffic Manager).
- Experience in Active Directory, WinOS performance tuning, DNS/DHCP Windows Operating Systems (Server 2003, Server 2008, Server 2012) & Microsoft IIS Web servers
- Experience working with high traffic web sites and web services.
- Experience in implementing dynamic scalability and reliability in Azure.
- A solid understanding of cloud computing, IAAS, PaaS, SaaS and Cloud design patterns.
- Experience with writing scripts to automate operations, server management and auto-scaling.
- A Clear understanding of multi-region deployment strategy, fault and update domains.
- Experience with geographically distributed cloud architectures
- Cloud Administration tasks such as creating Affinity Groups, Storage Accounts, Cloud Services, VPN, DNS servers and VPN connectivity.
- Virtual Networking
- Experience working with Software Development Teams.
- Excellent communication skills are key, as there will be constant liaising with additional vendors and outsourcing companies.
- The ability to manage all aspects and report directly to the Head of IT, coordinating the client Infrastructure requirements are critical.
- More importantly you will work with industry leading colleagues in an engaging and collaborative environment.
Salary & Benefits
- My Client is able to offer above market salary packages, relocation benefits, outstanding medical and annual leave benefits.
This is an immediate requirement and applications are expected to be high, send in your CV for a confidential conversation about the role and company.