Senior Financial Analyst
10th July 2018
Finance & Accounting
A NYSE Listed industrial company based in Dubai.
- Provide financial decision-making on capital-intensive investment opportunities in the EMEA.
- Be the Financial leader in project analysis & financial modelling in support of tender and contract negotiations, for both new business and contract renewals.
- Conduct cash-flow analysis and make financial viability studies of potential M&A activities
- Provide financial support from bid initiation right through to completion (and beyond), driving internal decisions and seeking approval in line with corporate policies and governance
- Interface closely with the Commercial, Engineering, Treasury, Tax and Law teams, communicating confidently at a very senior level
Proven financial experience with previous exposure to investment data analysis (ideally in a capital-intensive background)
Strong analytical and problem-solving experience
Good modelling skills and an ability to create an analysis from a "blank piece of paper" based on business discussions
Excellent Excel skills paired with very strong communication skills
A dedicated and driven approach & you will be committed to getting it right with a never-ending desire to learn, improve and contribute.
Salary & Benefits
- 40,000 AED per month
- Private medical insurance
- Annual flights
DubaiDubai International Financial Centre (DIFC)
Gate Village 1, Level 1, Office Unit 104, P.O. Box 482100
Dubai +971 (0) 4 382 6700