Senior Finance Manager
Location : Dubai
Post Date : 08 June 2017
Robert Half are currently working with an established business in the oil & gas sector looking for an experienced Finance Manager. This role will be responsible for the whole finance function and requires excellent stakeholder management.
- You will need experience within Upstream Oil & Gas industry previously.
- Candidates outside of the UAE/without UAE experience are able to be considered
- Management of the different functional finance groups promoting communication
- and relationship building
- Coordinate between the finance groups to ensure the timely and accurate presentation of monthly and annual financial statements as and when required in accordance with IFRS
- Detailed knowledge of tax & tax compliance
- Responsibility communicating and coordinating the annual budget process across the business.
- Management off all aspects of treasury and working capital requirements
- Business partnering with operational managers to establish clear financial goals
- Review processes & procedures in line with changes in governance
- Building an efficient finance team
- Provide monthly, quarterly and annual reports
- Ensure accurate information is compiled for submission to the operational heads, Executive Leadership Team (ELT) and key stakeholders.
- Manage the follow up of the costs for all departments and all CAPEX projects
- Responsibility & management of all audit requirements
- Review, implement and manage tax legislation and tax returns.
- Liaise with Cost Control and Planning department to ensure coherence and seamless cooperation across the business
- Master's or Bachelor's Degree in Finance and/or Business Management.
- Professionally Qualified Accountant
- 10 - 15 years' experience.
- Previous experience within upstream oil & gas industry
- Experience of working with senior staff and operational teams
- Previous experience within audit is a plus.
- Proven experience in managing and leading a multi-cultural team.
- Excellent knowledge of tax accounting and tax compliance.
- Excellent English spoken and written skills, to communicate information clearly and concisely across all levels.
- Experience of Oracle ERP is desirable
Salary & Benefits
- From 50,000AED per month
- Family benefits (travel & schooling up to 3 children)
- Performance related bonus
Gate Village 1, Level 1