Senior Executive Assistant
AED300000 / annum
20th August 2018
- Manage Complex Calendars
- Co-ordinate regional travel itineraries between the offices on a global basis, therefore having great logistical understanding and strong knowledge with IT systems for arranging conferences.
- Making decisions when booking on behalf of the senior team- someone who can take control and pre-empt situations.
- Dealing with Visa applications
- Liaising with VIP clientele and running top class events (EG brand owners of Gucci and big luxury brands)
- Responsible for the budgeting and expenditure that gets processed and approving for the team
- Keeping a check on Financial reports
- Booking Corporate events and supporting any recruiting where necessary
- Ad-hoc Admin duties
- Assisting with any personal errands relating to the wife or family.
- Agile and wear "Many hats"
- Lateral thinking
- Always pro-active
- Passionate in luxury brands, fashion and be dynamic with a high spirit
- Retail Industry knowledge
- Professional and humble
- Strong EA background to C-level
Salary & Benefits
- 25k AED Per month (Dependent on Candidate experience)
- Medical, Flight Allowance
- Up to 3 Children Schooling