Senior Credit and Portfolio Manager
28th January 2019
Our client is a leading international bank who is currently looking for a well-versed candidate to prepare and review credit applications to seek internal credit approval and monitor existing loan and other asset portfolio across the region and prepare periodic report on assets.
This is your chance to become part of a highly motivated and dynamic Credit Portfolio Management team for a truly international bank based in DIFC.
- This is an exciting and challenging Associate Director or Senior Associate Director position.
- You will prepare and review credit applications to seek internal credit approval and monitor existing loan and other asset portfolio across the region and prepare periodic report on assets.
You will Offer:
- Experience in international banking for at least  years
- Credit monitoring experience in banking sector, pursuant to bank's/institution's internal credit policy/guideline
- Credit related knowledge particularly on FI (Banks, Funds etc) is rather preferable
- Demonstrable ability in managing a sizeable portfolio of assets
- Wider knowledge of in Middle East (geo-) politics/economics/social dynamism in depth
- My client offers an attractive salary with banking benefits and bonus.
Send in your CV for a confidential conversation about the role and company.
DubaiDubai International Financial Centre (DIFC)
Gate Village 1, Level 1, Office Unit 104, P.O. Box 482100
Dubai +971 (0) 4 382 6700