Senior Credit Analyst - UAE National Only
17th April 2019
To aid in evaluation of Credit Proposals sent by business units for the final decision of GM - International Risk ensuring the same are in line with the Bank's policies
- Analyze credit proposals (including IPAs, SFCPs, CCRs etc) from assigned regions in line with bank's credit policies & procedures, regulatory guidelines and best practices.
- Analyze borrowers' financial statements, collaterals, business model, industry etc during initial/interim/annual reviews as well as for any requests raised during the year.
- Thoroughly assess risks associated with individual facilities, businesses, transactions, products, borrowers, and industries.
- Regularly analyze Past Due Obligations (PDOs) to identify problem accounts.
- Conduct regular portfolio reviews.
- Maintain a log of CPs received and prepare weekly status reports.
- Co-ordinate with business units to gather all the relevant information to aid in decision-making.
- Assist Relationship Managers in structuring of credit facilities/lines.
- Maintain agreed turnaround times for processing of Credit Proposals and ensure timely notification of approvals.
- Review policy documents for onward concurrence of GM - International Risk.
- Review and aid in drafting of Risk Appetite Statements for assigned regions.
- Review BRR/Audit reports and give recommendations to GM - International Risk.
- Business Graduate or equivalent degree in Finance
- For Bachelor's Degree Holder - over 5 years
- For Master's Degree Holder - over 3 years
DubaiDubai International Financial Centre (DIFC)
Gate Village 1, Level 1, Office Unit 104, P.O. Box 482100
ae +971 (0) 4 382 6700