Senior Commercial Financial Analyst
6th June 2018
Finance & Accounting
The jobholder will be responsible for the management reporting, supporting the budgets and forecast for the Middle East region. Working closely with the EMEA transactions team, he will coordinate, review and support the monthly management accounts including balance sheet reviews for the area of responsibility. Together with the Finance Manager, the jobholder will model and evaluate financial models and support with the creation of Board Packs to present to the Company Executives.
- Responsible for leading and coordinating the budgets and forecasts for Middle East
- Preparation of budget presentations for Regional and Executive Management
- Model, evaluate and deliver new store investment proposals through preparation of Board Packs
- Monitoring of capital expenditure, implementation of parent company capital expenditure policy and pre and post completion investment reviews.
- Support the Finance Manager in initial implementation of and subsequent completion of monthly reforecast.
- Other ad hoc commercial finance projects as directed from time to time.
Monthly analysis/Business Partnering
- Review and deliver of monthly management results including full balance sheet and profit and loss accounts
- Identify variances between actuals and budget/forecasts and liaising with the relevant budget holders to understand cause and remediation
- Preparation of EMEA monthly reporting pack, including liaising with other teams to source information
- Direct communication with regional teams and other members of management to report results
- Review of month end pack submissions from outsourced accountants including all trial balance reconciliations
Coordination and Relationship Management
- Build and maintain a relationship with key stakeholders as part of the month end and budgeting process
- Build and maintain relationships with all the service providers including the shared service centre, external auditors, accountants and lawyers.
Experience, Skills and Personal Qualities
The ideal candidate profile should be degree-educated; with a professional accountancy qualification (ACCA/ACA/CIMA or equivalent), working in a commercial and reporting capacity. They should also have previous experience of preparing management accounts and budgeting within a medium/large organisation. The candidate will be a flexible, self-motivated team player with a can-do attitude.
Particular Skills / Knowledge Required:
- Excellent Excel skills
- Excellent systems skills, preferably SAP and SAP BPC
- Commercially minded
- Organised - time schedule focused
- Analytical, strategic, detail conscious
- A problem solver and driven by deadlines
Salary and Benefits
25,000 AED per month (Basic, Housing, Transport)
DubaiDubai International Financial Centre (DIFC)
Gate Village 1, Level 1, Office Unit 104, P.O. Box 482100
Dubai +971 (0) 4 382 6700