June 19, 2018
A fast growing real estate firm with a 5 year strategy to IPO their business are looking for a General Manager to lead and spearhead their business development strategy.
Reporting directly to the CEO and managing a team of 5 executive directors' you will be responsible for the following accountabilities;
- Increases management's effectiveness by selecting, orienting, counselling, and disciplining managers; communicating values, strategies, and objectives; assigning accountabilities; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; developing incentives; developing a climate for offering information and opinions; providing educational opportunities.
- Develops strategic plan by studying technological and financial opportunities; presenting assumptions; recommending objectives. Accomplishes subsidiary objectives by establishing plans, budgets, and results measurements; allocating resources; reviewing progress; making mid-course corrections.
- Coordinates efforts by establishing production, marketing, field, and technical services policies and practices; coordinating actions with corporate staff.
- Builds company image by collaborating with customers, government, community organizations, and employees; enforcing ethical business practices.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Drive increased revenue and profit to achieve the Company`s ambitious growth.
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities. Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- By the coordination of the team, to set up meetings between client decision makers and company's practice leaders/Principals.
- Plan approaches and pitches. Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client's needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Participate in pricing the solution/service.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion. Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
Bachelor's degree, Engineering, or Business Economics
7-10 years' experience in working in Commercial and highly challenging environment. Exposure to working in Real Estate Management / Asset Management will be ideal.
Good communication in English. Arabic knowledge will be advantage
Should be familiar with terms involved in contracts. Any awareness to regulatory, legislative and industrial changes to make sure if changes are needed to contract will be added advantage.
- Business and Financial Planning
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Negotiation skills,
- Ability to produce timely, accurate and insightful reports, interpersonal skills, decision making skills.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Leadership capability
- Must have courage and tact necessary to safeguard company's interests while maintaining
- People Management skills