Revenue & Collections Manager
Location : Dubai
Post Date : 07 September 2017
Robert Half are working with a well know healthcare business based in Dubai that are looking for an experienced Revenue & Collections Manager to join their team.
Reporting to the CFO you will be responsible for management and supervision of all aspects related to the billings and collection cycle.
- Oversees the operations of the billing department, encompassing medical coding, charge entry, claims submissions, payment posting, accounts receivable follow-up, and reimbursement management.
- Planning and directing patient insurance documentation, workload coding, billing and collections, and data processing to ensure accurate billing and efficient account collection.
- Analysing billings and claims for accuracy and completeness; submit claims to proper insurance entities and follow up on any issues.
- Maintaining contact with other departments to obtain and analyze additional patient information to document and process billings.
- Preparing and analysing accounts receivable reports, weekly and monthly financial reports, and insurance contracts
- Auditing current procedures to monitor and improve efficiency of billing and collections operations.
- Analysing trends impacting charges, coding, collection, and accounts receivable and take appropriate action to realign staff and revise policies and procedures. Previous experience of the following is essential;
- 3-5 years' experience within a similar role
- Should have Bachelors or equivalent degree or equivalent finance qualifications
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills, and well-developed influential skills.
- A highly motivated self-starter and team player who can demonstrate strong analytical and organisation skills and be confident in presenting your ideas to senior management.
Salary & Benefits
- Total Package from 35,000AED per month
Gate Village 1, Level 1