AED240000 - 264000 / annum
24th September 2018
- Providing expertise in property administration matters and taking responsibility for a portfolio of high quality property assets.
- Managing tenancy contracts, renewals and finding new tenants for any vacant properties.
- Attending viewings and screening prospective tenants.
- Being the first point of contact for tenants and managing the rectification of any maintenance issues.
- Undertaking inspections of tenanted properties to ensure they are kept to a high standard.
- Managing and updating Building Management Profiles (BMP) and Year-Round Maintenance Programmes (YRMP).
- Maintaining key and furniture inventories for the properties.
- Managing all utility accounts for the properties, including following up any discrepancies with service providers.
- Reviewing maintenance contracts and ensuring they are renewed on time.
- Scheduling preventative and reactive maintenance works with contractors. Following up and rescheduling works as required.
- Liaising with management with regard to maintenance requirements, issues and plans.
- Managing the vehicle portfolio, including maintenance and insurance renewals.
- Developing and maintaining strong professional relationships with third parties such as suppliers and agents.
- Procurement of goods and services required for maintenance, repairs and upkeep of properties and vehicles, including negotiation of beneficial terms.
- Managing property renovation projects from start to finish
- Being the key point of contact for all asset administration matters, ensuring efficient and effective communication channels, both internally and externally
- Managing all invoicing and administration associated with the properties and vehicles.
- Maintaining a pristine filing system (soft and hard), ensuring company records and data are always up to date.
- Using calendars and tasks lists to ensure the smooth running of property and vehicle matters.
- Processing invoices, ensuring they are properly coded and contain the required information to make payments.
- Managing petty cash and ensuring the timely completion of reconciliations.
- Managing credit card statements and ensuring the timely completion of reconciliations.
- Providing support on projects across the organisation and ensuring they reach a successful outcome.
- Reviewing internal processes and bringing ideas to how we can improve the current processes.
- Leading initiatives to improve processes and procedures through to successful delivery.
- Ensuring process documentation is accurate and up-to-date.
- Providing a first-class standard of administration on all matters.
- Building trust through transparent, accurate and timely communication and reporting.
Skills and attributes
- Degree educated and advantage but not a necessity.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to communicate and present ideas articulately.
- Demonstrated experience in handling confidential matters with discretion.
- Advanced computer skills.
- Proven ability to plan ahead and manage multiple tasks with a timely and successful outcome.
- Proven success and understanding of property administration gained in similar roles.
- Familiarity with company documents and legal contracts.
- Prior experience of property law in Dubai would be an advantage.
- Ability to get 'stuck in' and understand technical matters relating to property maintenance.
- Cross-culturally aware team player, with ability to work independently as required.
- Exceptional administrative and organisation skills with a flawless attention to detail.
- A general 'can do' attitude and willingness to help when required.
- UAE Driving license and own vehicle
DubaiDubai International Financial Centre (DIFC)
Gate Village 1, Level 1, Office Unit 104, P.O. Box 482100
Dubai +971 (0) 4 382 6700