Post Date : 18 June 2017
The position will be responsible for managing the investments distribution business of the Bank. This involves onboarding investment products on an ongoing basis, specifically Funds, based on the needs of customers and market scenario, which shall be done after detailed internal and external review.
The position holder will be responsible to prepare as well as implement the investment products strategy for by setting up internal processes, securing relevant approvals, managing product launch projects and assisting sales channels in achieving revenue targets.
The role is critical to the fee revenue targets as well as the Wealth Management proposition of the Bank.
- Develop and implement strategy for investment products distribution
- Managing, building and enhancing the investments products proposition per customer segment and sales channel.
- Launching funds, ETFs, discretionary portfolios and non discretionary portfolios and all retail/ private banking investment products
- Conducting comprehensive market and competitor assessments
- Monitor the market and identify new opportunities.
- Full knowledge of the UAE investment frame work and regulations ( ESCA and Central Bank)
- Legal, regulatory and operational assessments for products and campaigns
- Develop business cases for new launches (products and campaigns)
- 3rd party Tie ups and 3rd party contract negotiations
- Analyze , suggest and present investment products for internal approvals
- Stake holders and management expectations to be managed proactively
- Ongoing monitoring of products in the customer portfolios for proactive management
- Training the sales channels, assisting staff (Sales/Branches/RMs) to achieve revenue targets.
- Work with Campaigns team to launch and utilize cross-sell initiatives to improve sales
- Map and implement processes across different functions / teams within the Bank
- Project planning and ability to adhere with time lines
- Develop and monitor MIS
- Establishing pricing and incentive schemes
- Team work and collaborate with different departments to implement the product strategy
- Work with compliance and risk to develop policies, controls and establishing end to end processes for products, sales and operations.
- Obtaining product approvals from all stakeholders.
- Work closely with internal team (IT, Ops, Sales Channels, Compliance and others) to manage the investment distribution proposition.
- Manage MIS, sales promotion, strategies and incentives to align sales channels to organization objectives.
- Set up incentive schemes for different channels in accordance to the overall channel objectives.
- Develop online and mobile channels
- Simplify and improve processes, to reduce discrepancies and improve straight through processing
- Min 5-7 years of experience in financial services, preferably banks or wealth management firms
- UAE Experience
- Min 3-5 years' experience in wealth management product management
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both written & verbal)
- Strong judgment and decision-making skills.
- Ability to work in partnership with key stakeholders.
Salary & Benefits
Gate Village 1, Level 1