AED264000 - 312000 / annum
24th September 2018
We are looking for a high calibre, experienced Private Assistant to provide effective personal assistance to the Principals to ensure smooth-running family life as well as solid business support.
As a small, evolving private Family Office, you will be capable of working on a wide variety of tasks and projects ranging from A-Z and of wearing different hats. Working closely with another PA, the key elements of the role are advance-planning, strong communication, flexibility and adaptability.
The role is all-encompassing, for example:
- Diary management and coordination of associated logistics (who needs to get from A to B and how, reservations, advance preparations or paperwork to take or follow up on, activities, appointments and travel arrangements including passports and visas).
- Travel support; planning trips and making all necessary arrangements for immediate and extended family members, as well as ensuring all runs smoothly on the day.
- Research, orders, deliveries, purchases and errands.
- Manage documentation for the family, including passport and visa renewals, health insurance claims, monitoring loyalty programs.
- Coordinate with household staff to ensure smooth day-to-day operations, ensuring everyone has what is needed to succeed in their role. Potentially taking on line management duties as helpful, providing both support and leadership. This will include schedules, holiday planning, training, and performance reviews.
- Support the management team on specific, designated pieces of work by brainstorming, acting as a document review 'buddy', conducting research and adding value to result in best recommendations and the delivery of successful outcomes.
- Take ownership for designated projects, conducting research, adding energy and ideas, providing best advice, logical recommendations and analysis of findings and driving to successful completion.
- Liaising with other staff to get things done and facilitate outcomes.
- Ensure high standards of accurate record keeping and filing (hard and soft copy) as well as ensuring templates are up-to-date and relevant.
- Provide all aspects of support to the Principals as helpful.
- Managing active action lists to keep tasks moving forward (yours and others)
- Assisting Principal to keep on top of email correspondence, drafting correspondence.
- Invoice processing, petty cash and credit card reconciliations.
- Happy to operate independently as well as work closely with others.
- Flexible with a 24/7 mindset and true dedication to providing support, whatever the time or day.
- Easily able to 'switch hats' depending on the subject matter or situation, from very personal and private to corporate, maintaining professionalism, discretion and confidentiality.
- Natural and friendly with a positive attitude, calm and patient, working well in a small team.
- A confident driver with a clean license.
- Willing and able to travel occasionally to assist with projects and holiday cover for other offices.
- A genuine interest in supporting all elements of business and family life.
- Proven experience as an Executive Assistant / Private Assistant in a similar role with proven longevity in prior positions.
- 35+ (Maturity would be a benefit in this role)
- Must have min 4 years private family office experience (must be HNWI business families, not Royal household families)
- Ideally has some previous corporate experience (with a preference for private work)
- Must have min 2 years' experience managing travel (a-z travel management experience (not reliant on agents, including documentation such a visa applications and passport renewals) this is key
- Must have min 2 years' experience managing Principal's calendars - this is key
- Must have proven experience managing the broader affairs of the family's needs: commercial travel booking for family and friends, gift procurement, diary management and arranging appointments and activities, liaising with other household staff, working with other PA's as a team, managing petty cash and credit card reconciliations.
- Must show loyalty and longevity in prior roles
- Must be based and settled in Dubai or wanting a long-term Dubai role
DubaiDubai International Financial Centre (DIFC)
Gate Village 1, Level 1, Office Unit 104, P.O. Box 482100
Dubai +971 (0) 4 382 6700