Private Equity Analyst
Our client, a Dubai-based Private Equity & Advisory boutique focusing on Emerging Markets, is aiming to hire a High calibre analyst to join the investment team and play a key role in analyzing investment opportunities and executing on advisory and/or investment deals across a range of sectors (F&B, Food, Apparel). This genuinely is a fantastic opportunity to join a young and highly entrepreneurial team as you will get the opportunity to work on all aspects of a transaction origination and execution, in addition to being involved in fund raising processes.
The Client is a Direct Investment firm, based in the Dubai International Financial Centre and regulated by the Dubai Financial Services Authority, focused on emerging market principal investment, M&A and project development opportunities across a variety of sectors, mainly F&B, Food, Apparel - Completely agonistic. The managerial team has stemmed from one of the most prestigious PE funds in the region.
- Prior experience of 1 year minimum (2 years maximum) as an analyst at a bulge bracket investment bank (industry group or M&A), with a proven track record of problem-solving skills, intelligence, personal impact, leadership and dedication / commitment.
- Successful candidates will also have the ability to work under tight deadlines, communication and listening skills, in addition to an enthusiastic personality.
- Evidence of project management skills will be positively considered.
- Responsibilities will include a broad array of principal investments and investment banking-type activities.
- People who join the team will get extensive exposure to a variety of private equity/investment banking tasks in an exciting emerging market environment (modeling, generation of client analysis and material, due diligence, prospectus drafting, coverage, transaction execution responsibility, etc.) focused on venture capital/private equity and M&A.
Salary & Benefits