Private Equity Analyst, DIFC
Location : Dubai
Post Date : 01 June 2017
Responsible for assisting in the execution of Investment Banking mandates.
- Carrying out the tasks assigned by senior bankers.
- Participate in the execution of, amongst others, M&A, ECM and DCM transactions.
- Undertake detailed review and analysis of financial statements, financial modelling essential.
- Development of operating and financial assumptions for the purpose of constructing financial projections.
- Preparing, reviewing and editing detailed financial models and valuation analysis through a demonstrated proficiency in corporate finance and accounting principles.
- Drafting of transaction documents including disclosure documents, information memorandums, pitch proposals and other documents and correspondence required to execute mandates and projects.
- Research and analysis. Completing, organizing, and analyzing detailed market, economic, and industry research.
- Coordinating with clients and/or other advisors. Assisting in project management and participating in live meetings and regular conference calls.
- Involvement in all stages of transaction execution from the research phase through to closing.
- Working closely with analysts/interns, serving as a teaching resource and through the delegation of appropriate work streams.
- 3-5 years of similar experience in investment bank
- Infrastructure and Transport deal exposure (A benefit)
- Undergraduate degree in Business Administration, Finance or Economics
- Good knowledge of accounting
- Good writing skills in English (essential) and Arabic (a plus)
- Good knowledge of finance and valuation techniques
- Good research capabilities and documentation skills
- Good analysis aptitude
Salary and Benefits
Gate Village 1, Level 1