4th July 2019
To support the Legal Officer with a number of legal and administrative duties
Key Result Areas & Responsibilities:
- Draft, organize and review preparation of integral corporate documents/materials that are required in various corporate activities to include contract agreements, audits, labour relations etc.
- Assist with due diligence of contracts and corporate records
- Perform legal research and provide general support to in-house Lawyer.
- Provide support to other legal related duties as required
- Working with key areas of the business, assist with reviewing and drafting a range of commercial/business sales partner contracts.
- Creating and maintaining a contractual database
- Prepare presentations and manage a variety of side projects.
Export Control Responsibilities
- Assisting the Legal Officer in the day to day activities in various aspects of Export Control, and Corporate compliance with an oversight role in Imports & Overseas shipping.
- Addressing all applicable export control and trade sanction laws and regulations.
- Bachelor s Degree and Paralegal certificate is highly preferred.
- 3-5 years of corporate paralegal experience with an international company.
- Work experience in the areas commercial law, Agency and Distributor, contract law is preferred.
- Highly detail oriented and exceptional organizational skills.
- Excellent judgment, the ability to work independently and as a team player, and the ability to function in a highly confidential environment. Demonstrated ability to work with senior level executives.
- Demonstrated ability to thrive under pressure and multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Advanced knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook and other programs applicable to handling corporate matters.
DubaiDubai International Financial Centre (DIFC)
Gate Village 1, Level 1, Office Unit 104, P.O. Box 482100
ae +971 (0) 4 382 6700