Marketing Manager, Emerging Markets
Post Date : 28 March 2017
Our Client delivers personalized performance marketing at an extensive scale. Measuring return on post-click sales. They makes ROI transparent and easy to measure. With 2,000 employees in 31 offices across the Americas, EMEA and Asia-Pacific, serving 12,000 advertisers worldwide and with direct relationships with 17,000 publishers.
- Your mission is to align Company goals with Emerging markets (Russia, Turkey and Middle East Africa) needs and translate those into a consistent, effective and scalable marketing plan that will generate the thought leadership, awareness and demand to support the growth of the business.
- To be successful in your mission you will need strong strategic planning and tactical execution skills.
- You will be part of the EMEA Marketing Team and you will be responsible for field marketing (team and plan) in emerging markets
- You will participate with the Emerging Markets management team, in defining the Emerging markets strategy and go to market alongside the Emerging markets RMD and countries MDs
- You will support with the regional marketing managers, the definition of the EMEA marketing strategy and go to market alongside the Senior Director Marketing EMEA, and other functional and regional leaders.
- You will Develop and Execute the Emerging Markets marketing plan, based on the business goals and marketing results expected
- You will Participate in Developing and Running Integrated Thought leadership and Demand Generation Programs, Campaigns and Events.
- You will Promote, personally and with the team, the Company Brand in emerging markets, to journalists, influencers, clients and publishers
- Goals Include:
- Generate the demand necessary to fuel the business growth in Emerging markets
- Improve the Brand Awareness in target accounts of all sizes in Emerging markets
- Manage and optimize the Marketing Plan and the ROI on the Marketing budget.
- 5+ years working experience in similar positions.
- Proven International Experience. Working with many countries of different cultures
- Speaking an additional language to English is a big plus. (Arabic or Russian)
- Leadership experience with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- A modern marketer with deep understanding of digital marketing, social media, marketing automation, CRM (salesforce.com preferred)
- Able to make decisions in a changing environment and anticipate future needs
- Strong knowledge of the marketing/advertising technology industry and the key players and their strategies
- Believer in analytics and metrics to optimize all aspects of marketing.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Based in Dubai, and able to travel up to 50% of the time
Gate Village 1, Level 1