Manager - Web, Mobile & Robotics
31st October 2018
Robert Half are currently recruiting on behalf of a leading player in the Consumer Retail industry, who are looking for a Manager - Web, Mobile & Robotics. They are one of the biggest names in the industry who can attract world class talent with their high-profile reputation, scope of work and use of cutting-edge technologies.
This role is responsible for designing, developing and providing technical support to the client websites, portals, eMarketing tools, which are critical to the online presence and electronic marketing, digitization initiatives of all business entities primarily under the following functions:
- Web Development & Framework Solutions
- Mobile & Hybrid Development
- Enterprise Content Management, Collaboration, Digital Experience Enhancement
- Robotics Process Automation & Integrated Solutions
Objectives & Measurement - Key Responsibilities
- Responsible for providing operational support to all client websites other portal/web applications
- Responsible for deploying and maintaining websites / mobile websites, quality assurance and conducts code review regularly
- Responsible for the management of administration, deployment and support of SharePoint, Sitecore, Umbraco, (CMS) and other implemented products.
- Design overall architecture of the web application.
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
- Experience working with graphic designers and converting designs to visual elements.
- Understanding and implementation of security and data protection.
- Develops & maintains custom applications on Microsoft .Net Framework
- Develops & maintains mobility related solutions
- Prioritizes and plans tasks well and complete tasks within set deadlines.
- Ensures high level customer service.
- Keeps pace with latest technology and development tools
- Establish architectural design guideline, integrity and governance of systems, best practices for delivering services and enterprise service model for the Web, Online, Mobile and RPA functions.
- Assess the requirements working closely with the IT business partners, technical manager and business analysts and update and/or upgrade the applications/ systems to meet the continuous business needs.
- Accountable for ensuring application implementation/ upgrade project delivery excellence.
- Ensure Operational excellence in the Applications & Systems domain and continuous monitoring of the implemented applications and functions.
- Accountable for smooth working of application operations support and be the point of contact for handling queries and escalations related to Operations support and SLA.
- The ideal candidate will have a strong technical skillset, coming from a full-stack development background where they have embraced new technologies and not just traditional programming.
- They will have held a previous managerial role, liaising with senior stakeholders and engaging with their team to explore new technologies.
- This is an immediate requirement, and my client attract world class talent using the latest technologies combined with above market salary and additional benefits.
Please send me your updated CV for a confidential conversation and to learn more about the position.
DubaiDubai International Financial Centre (DIFC)
Gate Village 1, Level 1, Office Unit 104, P.O. Box 482100
Dubai +971 (0) 4 382 6700