IT Operations Manager
26th September 2018
My client has an urgent requirement for a dedicated professional to manage the entire IT operation of their Middle East locations.
An extremely hands-on approach is required utilising the following skills:
- Managing day-to-day activities of the 2nd line team, including the network, server and storage environment, telephone systems
- Analysing statistics, reading and writing reports
- Support the delivery of the firm's IT strategy
- Planning and controlling change
- Managing quality assurance programmes
- Researching new technologies and alternative methods of efficiency
- Setting and reviewing budgets and managing cost
- Overseeing inventory, distribution of goods and facility layout
- Provide services and support to 1st line team and IT security function
Qualifications and skills:
- University degree in information technology or business administration or a similar subject
- 7+ years' experience in professional services that operated on the ITIL framework
- 4+ years' experience in a team leader or higher position
- ITIL Foundation Certificate is required as a minimum, sound understanding of ITIL processes is a must
- Passion for technology, people and processes and be able to see the big picture as well as the finer details of the IT environment
- Effective time management, prioritising and delegation
- Ability to lead, coach, inspire, support and motivate your team, and always seek to improve best practice
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, for dealing with many types of people at all levels in a direct diplomatic way
- Strong customer focus combined with negotiation skills and ability to execute
- Well familiar with industry standard systems and concepts (Windows environments, Network and IT security), ideally Palo Alto, VMWare and Hyper-V
- Experience with iManage, SQL databases and Linux are advantageous
Salary & Benefits
- My client is able to pay above market rates and additional benefits for a suitable candidate.
- Their high-profile foothold in the region enables them to attract world class talent alongside the use of cutting edge technologies.
Please do not hesitate to contact me for a discreet conversation and more details of this exciting position, forward your CV now.
DubaiDubai International Financial Centre (DIFC)
Gate Village 1, Level 1, Office Unit 104, P.O. Box 482100
Dubai +971 (0) 4 382 6700