Manager - IT Infrastructure/Data Centre
26th August 2018
My client has an urgent requirement for a dedicated IT professional to manage the Data centre and network infrastructure of their entire ME operation.
An extremely hands-on approach is required utilising the following skills:
- 24/7 delivery of dedicated operations and service desk
- Full disaster recovery and BCP planning
- Monitor product environments and IT applications
- Design verification and supervision of all IT Infrastructure across various sites.
Suitable candidates will possess the following also:
- 10 years relevant IT industry experience
- Team lead experience of various sizes up to 100, including direct reporting
- Excellent Project Management history
- Strong reporting skills, while having a process orientated approach
- Highly focused and able to motivate large teams of engineers/colleagues.
- While this is a very demanding role in a 24/7 operation, it is highly rewarding for the right candidate.
- As the current systems are mission critical, experience in this area is essential.
Salary & Benefits
- My client is able to pay above market rates and additional benefits for a suitable candidate.
- Their high-profile foothold in the region enables them to attract world class talent alongside the uses of cutting edge technologies.
Please do not hesitate to contact me for a discreet conversation and more details of this exciting position, forward your CV now.