30th October 2019
Our Client is a global law firm based in Dubai and is seeking to hire an experienced Legal Secretary/PA to join their Corporate Group in Dubai.
- The Legal Secretary/PA must be service-orientated and be able to provide a first-class professional office coordination service, which is client focused and supportive of the firm's business needs and vision. This role will suit an individual looking to provide a high level of organisational support for their fee-earners.
- The successful individual will be proactive and capable of working unsupervised.
- They must possess excellent organisation and communication skills, and a positive and mature approach to work.
- The individual will be required to support other fee earners within the group during busy periods and so a flexible, team-working approach is paramount.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Amending documents and typing general correspondence
- Management of the monthly billing process, including liaison with external clients and the interview revenue team regarding credit control
- Full diary management, including the prioritising of meetings, travel arrangements and regular communication of appointments
- Managing emails and telephone calls in the fee-earners' absence
- Maintaining the document storage and retrieval system and other records on a regular basis
- Ensuring incoming/outgoing post and faxes are dealt with promptly
- Maintaining client and contact lists on relevant databases
- Dealing with reimbursement of expenses
- Other secretarial/administrative duties as necessary
- Preferably educated to degree level
- Minimum 5 years relevant Legal Secretarial/PA work experience.
- Excellent attention to detail and able to work within strict deadlines
- Good Word and Excel skills
- A proactive self-starter with a mature attitude towards work
- Excellent and accurate typing and document skills
- Good IT knowledge
- A good understanding of billing procedures
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong organisation and time management skills
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills
- Proven initiative
- Confident and trustworthy
- Able to work as an active team member
DubaiDubai International Financial Centre (DIFC)
Gate Village 1, Level 1, Office Unit 104, P.O. Box 482100
ae +971 (0) 4 382 6700