7th October 2019
Our Client is currently looking for high quality experienced Legal Secretary/PA to join their friendly market leading international practice.
- The work involves, but is not limited to:
- Providing administration support to partners, managers and associates.
- Document typing, analysis and proofing, amending (including track changes) and formatting documents as required.
- Creating and amending documents, managing correspondence and emails.
- Opening new files on the system, preparation of client forms.
- Scheduling meetings, taking calls from clients, travel arrangements, billing and filing and light reception duties.
- Managing the Managing Partners PA work.
- Scheduling meetings and conferences.
- Mailbox management and hard/soft copy filing.
- Drafting documents including legal correspondence, documents and reports.
- Taking and transcribing oral dictation of notes, memos and legal documents.
- Receiving queries from clients and distributing them to relevant lawyers, liaising with clients.
- Entering and editing time sheets.
- Preparing Trial Bundles and documents for court hearings.
- Preparing and drafting Engagement Letters.
- Assisting lawyers and witnesses in Court.
- Managing incoming communications.
- Extensive and proactive diary and email management.
- Organising travel arrangements.
- Updating and maintaining client contact database.
- Arranging departmental meetings and events
- Undertaking compliance and KYC.
Salary & Benefits
- Fast and accurate touch typing skills with outstanding attention to detail.
- Proven ability and experience in preparing legal documentation
- Experience working within a team, but equally comfortable working alone.
- Highly skilled in MS Office applications.
- Organised and efficient, able to work to tight deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English. No Arabic required.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Proficient working knowledge of Microsoft applications.
- Good organisational skills.
- Committed team player.
- Good client management skills.
DubaiDubai International Financial Centre (DIFC)
Gate Village 1, Level 1, Office Unit 104, P.O. Box 482100
ae +971 (0) 4 382 6700