AED300000 - 360000 / annum
2nd September 2018
A global healthcare company based in Dubai.
- Managing IP portfolio worldwide including Trademark Filings, Renewals, Registrations with different IP offices across the globe and regular follow up with the Attorneys.
- Drafting, reviewing & vetting various commercial agreements such as NDAs, Distribution agreement, Manufacturing agreement, Master Service Agreement, Supply agreement, MOU, Manufacturing agreement etc.
- Protecting the Intellectual property and legal rights of Himalaya Globally by issuing cease and desist notice in case of trademark infringement and also approaching the court of law to file infringement suits.
- Addressing any consumer complaints raised against Himalaya's products.
- Legal research on topics which entails Company's business.
- Reviewing, vetting and executing POA, Affidavits, declarations and other documents pertaining to legal matters.
- Maintaining scanned copies of registration and renewal certificates of the trademarks, copyrights and designs.
- Assisting in notarisation and legalization of documents as required.
- Reviewing all documentation on behalf of Himalaya.
- Advising necessary course of action to be initiated.
- Qualifications - LLB or equivalent
- Years of Experience - at least 2 years of UAE experience and 4 years of international market experience
- Ideal feature - Have worked on international laws and/or Trade Mark related laws in different countries
- Salary estimate- Not a constraint for the right candidate
Salary and Benefits
25-30K per month plus benefits