IT Manager, Revenue Solutions
19th August 2018
IT Manager, Revenue Solutions - Due to a major internal re-structure to meet their Digital needs, my client now have an immediate requirement for an IT Manager, Revenue Solutions based in Dubai.
- The Manager, Revenue Solutions is responsible for the end-to-end Revenue Management lifecycle digitization and optimization.
- Revenue Management Solutions deliver the capabilities that allow for data-driven tactics and strategy.
- The Manager, Revenue Management must be analytical and detail oriented, yet capable of thinking strategically and managing the relationship with Finance and Leasing. The Manager, Revenue Management is to be an empowering agent to the Finance and Leasing teams.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Influence and identify the Revenue Management strategy of the organization, by supporting and pushing for optimal solutions to manage and forecast Revenue
- Foster an environment that embodies the clients core values
- Perform gap analysis, cost-benefit and return on investment analyses for proposed changes to aid management in making implementation decisions
- Improve your bottom line with powerful but intuitive price-optimization capabilities
- Develop budgets and timeframes for Revenue Management Solutions changes to support company objectives.
- Manage the end-to-end Revenue Management lifecycle
- Manage the Revenue Management Systems including:
- the most appropriate pricing in every situation
- accurate forecast for business demand
- budgeting automation
- most valuable business mix
- account for lost revenues
- enhance data driven decision making
- Deliver data driven decision making capabilities, via advanced analytics (descriptive and predictive)
- Communicate system changes, enhancements, and modifications - verbally or through written documentation - to senior management, peers, staff, and other employees to embrace change management environment and enable process improvement implementation and adaptation
- Assess the impact of a change requirement for a specific Revenue Management solution and manage expectations while advising on the impact of this change if beyond this specific function and bring concerned functions on board.
- Manage Revenue Management System's adoption and licensing needs.
- Proven experience with Revenue Management solutions design
- Proven Experience with Advanced Budgeting and Forecasting solutions
- Proven experience in major retail business or communities
- Preferred experience using Yardi as a Revenue Management system
- Minimum of 10 years of IT experience with 5 years in Revenue Management.
- Bachelor's or master's degree in computer science, information systems, business management or related field; or equivalent work experience
- Experience in variety of Revenue Management systems and techniques
- Ability to act as primary liaison between businesses and IT.
- Ability to translate complex IT language into business language.
- Ability to engage with business leaders and functional departments on their processes and show how integrated processes impact one another.
Salary & Benefits
- The client offer an above market salary, with a full additional benefits package including schooling etc.
For a confidential conversation about the role and to gain a better insight into the client and requirements, please forward your CV now.
DubaiDubai International Financial Centre (DIFC)
Gate Village 1, Level 1, Office Unit 104, P.O. Box 482100
Dubai +971 (0) 4 382 6700