IT Infrastructure & Networking Head
Location : Dubai
Post Date : 15 March 2017
Large regional retail client is embarking on an exciting omnichannel project.
- The role is to plan, direct, and coordinate the design, installation, and connectivity of all systems and network infrastructure to ensure the stable operation of the organization's IT assets.
- Develop, implement, and maintain policies, procedures, and associated training plans for network resource administration and appropriate use.
- Design and implement short- and long-term strategic plans to make certain network capacity meets existing and future requirements
- Practice network asset management, including maintenance of network component inventory, life cycle management and related documentation
- This includes managing the teams in developing, configuring, maintaining, supporting, and optimizing all new and existing network hardware, software, and communication links.
- This role is also responsible for telephone, data center, security systems and other electronic infrastructure.
- Retail experience is preferred.
Salary & Benefits
- AED50K per month + education allowance
Gate Village 1, Level 1