Business Development Manager, Insurance, DIFC
25th July 2018
A multinational insurance provider specialising in overseas exposure, are seeking a Business Development Manager to join their growing team. The ideal candidate will have experience within a pure sales based role and ideally a background in insurance or strong knowledge of the Insurance market. This role will have a focus on high risk countries, the successful candidate will have pre-existing networks/clients in such countries.
- Outside sales involving solicitation of new clients.
- Identify key decision makers, clients or prospects and their risks needs and determine how Clements can offer solutions.
- Build and maintain relationships with prospects and current clients.
- Maintain and grow a book of business in combination with an Account Manager.
- Design and implement sales programs, projects and campaigns with assistance from marketing.
- No direct reporting relations at present - this is a non-leadership position.
- This position requires the individual to be competitive, aggressive, and possess a "can do" attitude with the willing to do what is required to bring in new business along with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Experience with organization's operating in emerging markets.
- Demonstrates a consistent track record of sales success.
- The ability and flexibility to travel both internationally and domestically 25% to 40% of the time.
- Fluency in a foreign language is a plus but not required.
- Overseas work experience is required.