Internal Audit Manager
Location : Dubai
Post Date : 18 June 2017
Robert Half are working with a multinational business based in Dubai that are looking for an experienced Internal Audit Manager to join their team.
Reporting to the Head of Internal Audit you will be responsible for providing internal audit support to business units across the world.
YOU WILL NEED A MINIMUM OF 7 YEARS EXPERIENCE WITHIN INTERNAL AUDIT AND A MINIMUM OF 2 YEARS EXPERIENCE WITHIN FMCG OR A RELATED INDUSTRY
This role will include 50 -75% travel, due to the amount/locations of travel candidates holding passports from the following countries cannot be considered
- Pakistan If you hold one of the above passports please do not apply
- Produce the annual 'audit plan focussing on key business risks, coverage of key controls, selected compliance audits, self-assessment and follow up audits.
- Take responsibility for the execution and quality control of audit fieldwork and for the delivery of audit reports.
- Participate in the management and development of other regional audit teams.
- Plan and carry out risk driven audit assignments on a functional or area basis under the guidance of the Head of Audit.
- To be involved in pre and post implementation reviews for new system developments, and in the review and follow up of computer security matters.
- Discuss audit findings with responsible senior management focusing particularly on areas of business risk, control weakness and operational efficiency enhancements.
- The preparation and agreement of summary reports of audit findings and recommendations.
- To undertake follow up audits of significant recommendations to ascertain whether improvement actions have been implemented.
- A professionally qualified accountant, internal auditor and/or audit professional with more than 5 years audit experience in a major international organisation.
- A MINIMUM OF 7 YEARS EXPERIENCE WITHIN INTERNAL AUDIT
- A MINIMUM OF 2 YEARS EXPERIENCE WITHIN FMCG OR A RELATED INDUSTRY
- Previous experience in a Big 4 firm
- Should have Bachelors or equivalent degree or CA/ACA/ACCA/CPA/CIA
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills, and well-developed influential skills.
- A highly motivated self-starter and team player who can demonstrate strong analytical and organisation skills and be confident in presenting your ideas to senior management, in a multi-cultural environment.
Salary & Benefits
- Total Package from 30,000AED per month
Gate Village 1, Level 1