2nd September 2019
Our client is a leading Dubai based business with over 10,000 employees. They are looking to hire a HR Manager to strengthen the existing HR team and work closely with a dedicated business area. This company is a leader in the market with strong growth plans for 2019.
- Provide generalist HR advice to both employee and managers
- Advise of workforce welfare
- Employee relations
- Develop procedures, processes aligning to the company HR strategy.
- Create on boarding and induction processes
- Develop the performance management agenda
- Employee engagement
Qualifications, Experience and Skills
- The ideal candidate will have experience of working at Senior HRBP or HR Manager level with strong generalist HR experience. Experience of managing a large blue-collar work force is essential.
- Candidates with experience of facilities management, engineering or blue-collar industry are preferred.
- HR Degree and certification essential.
- 7 - 10 years of experience at a HRBP/ HR Manager level managerial level required
DubaiDubai International Financial Centre (DIFC)
Gate Village 1, Level 1, Office Unit 104, P.O. Box 482100
ae +971 (0) 4 382 6700