HR Business Partner
30th August 2018
To build employee and organisational excellence for the Company in the Middle East, India and Africa by managing day-to-day HR operations, driving and embedding People strategy and providing HR guidance to support the achievement of business objectives.
A team player who delivers results to enable organisational success, working with other senior leaders to integrate the human resources function within the overall business strategy and act as a trusted adviser on organisational structure and effectiveness.
This challenging role is ideal for a solid HR Business Partner who is:
- Eager to be part of a very dynamic and collaborative HR team composed of 12 nationalities.
- Excited to actively contribute to the growth of the Firm locally Able to sharpen his/her business partnering skills in a moving and fast paced environment.
Act as a HR Business Partner
- Contribute to business strategy and support necessary transformation and organizational changes of the Brands through the contribution and rolling out of the HR regional strategic plan,
- Participate and actively contribute to the Company's local Executive Committee, Ensure business and staff proximity establishing trustful relationships being present on the ground with the office and Boutique teams.
- Provide advice and coaching to managers and employees on HR related matters,
- Along with the Finance Controller, manage budget allocations, latest estimates and accruals of staff costs and benefits plans;
- Drive operational excellence and continuous improvement
- Proactively contribute to an impactful HR function across the region recommending new approaches, policies and procedures, promoting HR best practices within the HR team and developing strong collaboration with the other local HR Business partners.
- Propose key business process improvement initiatives to reduce time spent on transactional HR activities
- Manage at least one specific HR project and participate in functional and cross-functional initiatives.
- Ensure sharp talent attraction, acquisition and capabilities across the organization
- Facilitate Brands recruitment strategy, ensuring the talent acquisition process reflects brand values and guiding principles.
- Implement strategic recruitment practices and partner with Hiring Managers in attracting, recruiting and hiring candidates whose talent, competencies and experience supports the business needs and desired requirements of the position, ensuring the candidates fit in the group and not just the brand.
- Proactively work with the Talent Sourcing team to build a talent pipeline to ensure roles are filled in a timely manner
- Proactively support people development across the organization
- Lead the Talent Assessments and Talent management initiatives;
- Contribute to the business by assisting the brand to identify, prioritize and build organizational capabilities, behaviors, structures and processes;
- Proactively work with managers to identify and develop talent for succession planning;
- Assist the brands to provide employees with development opportunities and ensure that they are able to meet current and future performance standards;
Compensation & Benefits
- Direct the compensation planning and salary review process
- Develop and implement appropriate compensation and bonus strategies based on business objectives and financial achievements in the region
- University degree
- HR Qualifications
- Technical/Work-based Skills or specific knowledge (Must Have)
- Solid in English communications
- Arabic is definitely a plus but not mandatory
- Previous experience in the Middle East is an asset
- Previous experiences of HR best practices
- 7+ years in HR generalist Business Partner roles
- Knowledge of retail environment is important but luxury experience is not Bottom of Form