Head of Treasury
Post Date : 01 August 2017
Robert Half are working with a large client based in Dubai. They are looking to hire a Head of Treasury OR Treasury Manager depending on the experience of the candidate (ranging between 8-15 years minimum).
Please note REAL ESTATE DEVELOPMENT experience is a must for this position.
Oversee liquidity, investment and financing decisions of the Client; foster and strengthen relationships with financial institutions, lenders, investors, auditors, in addition to financial planning and strategy; and forecasting corporate cash flows for the short and long term needs of the organization.
Job Description on broad strokes:
- In collaboration with the VP-Finance, defines and implements the company's funding strategy
- Oversee all debt origination, facility agreement negotiation, execution and loan compliance
- In partnership with the VP-Finance, establishes and manages the relationship with banks, financial institutions, lenders, government related entities and investors
- Ensures an optimum management of the working capital, including frequent communication to senior management of the Client's working capital positions and liquidity
- Establish cash flow projection guidelines, policies and coordinate the the Client's financial forecasting in consultation with Planning and Budgeting and/or Corporate Office
- In collaboration with the VP- Finance, defines and implements the company's investment strategy for excess liquidity
- Work with VP Finance and Planning and Budgeting team in analysing feasibility and viability studies; in relation to financial control
- Review reports for the relevant Real Estate projects on the control of the overall project costs as they relate to budgeted amounts and their impact on project profitability and cash flows
- Plan the development and implementation of IFRS compliant financial reporting for the Client. Ensure all external reporting complies with required regulatory and professional standards, particularly IFRS
- University master's degree or equivalent professional qualification required
- CA/CPA/CMA/CFA (or equivalent) required
- 8-15 years' experience
- Treasury and corporate finance or investment banking is a must
- Comprehensive and up-to-date knowledge of accounting standards and relevant laws
- Proven experience working under tight deadlines and prioritizing workload accordingly
- Track record of originating and executing debt financings is a must
Gate Village 1, Level 1