Head of ICT
Post Date : 13 February 2017
Recruiting for an impressive international school in Dubai.
- The Head of ICT develops and implements the ICT strategy in coordination with the educational and leadership teams.
- The Head of ICT and his/her team ensure that the school's computer network is functional at all times and all ICT users and labs are fully supported at all times.
- Overall responsibility for the schools networks, communication, and stand-alone devices
- To keep up to date with technology in education
- To participate in setting the overall school ICT strategy with the leadership team
- To manage the ICT support team to reach excellence in service
- To manage the applications officer workbook and project delivery
- To set yearly budgets and forward looking projections
- To maintain the school's e-mail and internet systems
- To devise and keep update a disaster recovery plan.
- To provide periodic reports on different KPIs and usage throughout the school.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree with focus on ICT
- Proficiency in spoken and written English
- A self-starter with a high degree of initiative
- Excellent communication skills
- Detail oriented with the ability to manage projects from inception through
- Creative thinker, devising new ways of communicating with internal stakeholders
- Candidates fluent in German, French and/or Arabic preferred.
Gate Village 1, Level 1