Head of Finance
AED40000 - 40000 / annum
Finance & Accounting
- Robert Half are working with an exciting client in the UAE Food & Beverages industry. They are looking for a Head of Finance/Finance Manager in a strategic position to oversee their operations in the region. Please note you must have Food or Beverages (or both) experience or retail to be considered for this role.
- This role takes ownership of all core disciplines linked to financial and accounting functions, whilst also overseeing the operational areas across information technology. Inheriting a team across these functions, the incumbent will be responsible for all financial management across the organisation to ensure accurate and timely reporting and MIS.
- The financial responsibility shall focus heavily on the billing and collection function; to ensure all revenue linked aspects are monitored, controlled and reported. The primary responsibility is to protect the assets of the business through the maintenance and development of a systematic process for financial control and review. The incumbent aims to delight its customers by providing accurate, timely and meaningful financial and management information that enables the Board and Senior Management Team to make effective decisions regarding the strategic direction of the business. As part of this role the incumbent will be responsible for delivery of the year end and internal audits to strict timescales and deadlines.
- In addition, this role shall also manage the operational support function within the technology platform; with a view to ensuring efficiency of staff allocation and a delivery of value cost spend; to establish a strong administrative function for the proposed regional network of offices.
- Please only apply if you have UAE Food AND/OR Beverages experience and retail. The client will not consider any candidate without this experience for this role.
- Food & Beverages experience
- Ability to work under pressure with multiple deadlines and stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral), including presentation and training skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills at all levels, including people-management and leadership
- Capable of identifying and adopting best practices
- Strong background in financial reporting with thorough understanding of UAE finance statutory requirements
- Thorough understanding of the annual budget process; ability to work with the senior management team on establishing the assumptions and stress testing various scenarios (present a worst/ expected and best case); ability to reforecast
- Ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines
- Team player who is cooperative with sharing of information and knowledge
- Highly motivated
- Strong organization and planning skills with a close attention to detail
- Ability to make decisions and work autonomously
- Proven track record demonstrating an understanding business operations and business acumen
- Min. Bachelors University Degree, preferably with some financial qualifications or Business Administration OR ACCA or CIMA Qualified
Salary & Benefits
- Up to 40k AED per month plus benefits, single status
You will automatically be rejected if you do not have UAE Food & Beverages experience - The client will not consider any candidate without this experience for this role.