Head of Corporate Finance
Post Date : 07 March 2017
A leading Real Estate/Construction business is looking to recruit a Head of Corporate Finance.
Supporting the Group CFO your role will be spear-heading the businesses investment, financial forecast, budgeting process, feasibility studies and being involved in special projects. You will provide financial consulting and strategic support to the CFO including financial presentations, capital structure analysis, new business opportunities and acquisition analysis.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Creation, revamping and implementation of the Finance blueprint / strategy
- Create and supervise implementation and compliance with Policies, Processes and Procedure linked to the IT sphere
- Lead the Investment team along feasibility preparation, capital structuring, optimal Asset efficiency and other projects
- Responsible for obtaining frequent market benchmarking and market information
- Lead the FP&A team along Dynamic Budgeting, planning and forecasting, dashboard creation, sectorial analysis and deviation analysis, and other reporting as needed.
- 10- 15 years' Experience in Real Estate Investment, FP&A and transformation
- Previous experience includes Contracting business is a plus
- Previous experience in SAP, Estate Master and Argus is a plus
- Hands on deep and broad understanding of the Real Estate Finance functions (Investment, feasibilities, capital structuring, reporting, budgeting and planning, operating models.
- Hands on modeling experience within Real Estate systems and models
- Ability to think strategically, influence upwards and into the organization; deal with complexity; influence and lead change, work together in a team; good communication skills
Salary and Benefits
Gate Village 1, Level 1