Head of Finance and Administration
AED600000 / annum
6th December 2018
Finance & Accounting
A large local healthcare organisation with multiple hospitals spread across the United Arab Emirates.
- As a member of the senior management team the head of finance and administration focuses on providing leadership and support for the sustainable growth and development of the healthcare facility.
- Ensure that strict financial governance is maintained, and professional financial management support is provided.
- Leading and managing a team of employees
- Monitor and manage financial governance by ensuring financial compliance to regulatory, legislative and internal processes and practices
- Ensuring that all required financial reporting, capex and budgeting is delivered with clarity, consistency and timely
- Provide relevant guidance to Front Office function including the monitoring of all relevant processes
- Analyse, interpret and evaluate relevant data and management information to support business decisions
- Directing and managing the Patient Administration Function (including the Front Office), Medical Coding and Admissions, Finance, Insurance, Accounts Receivable, Procurement and Medical Records departments.
- Working closely with the Senior Management Team to provide leadership and direction to all staff whilst establishing a culture of continuous improvement.
- A relevant bachelor's degree in commerce or a related field with 5-10 years' management experience within a healthcare
- Demonstrate sound knowledge and application of financial management principles including budgeting and financial planning
- Experienced with risk management systems and principles and the ability to minimize risks
- Previous experience with Patient Administration processes and systems is essential
- Knowledge of applicable UAE regulations and a basic understanding of local funder processes and rules
- Previous experience with managing contracts and service level agreements is advisable
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to work with people at all levels in the organization
- The ability to communicate effectively in English with Arabic language skills being an added advantage
- The ability to drive objectives to completion and function independently when faced with complex decisions
- Proficient in MS Office applications Strong analytical abilities and the ability to apply sound judgement with limited information.
Salary & Benefits
- 50,000 AED per month
- Family Medical
- Family Insurance
- Family Flights
DubaiDubai International Financial Centre (DIFC)
Gate Village 1, Level 1, Office Unit 104, P.O. Box 482100
Dubai +971 (0) 4 382 6700