Group Internal Audit Manager
19th September 2019
Finance & Accounting
A large local conglomerate specialising in the healthcare sector is looking to hire an experience Internal Audit Manager to join their growing team.
- Review business process and financial practices enterprise wide to ensure compliance with best practices, procedural efficiency, accuracy and compliance to regulatory standards.
- Ensure alignment of processes and procedures across global locations and ensure effectiveness and efficiency of inter-departmental hand-offs.
- Detailed planning of internal audit schedules and departmental audits and delivery of annual internal audit plan.
- Conduct group wide internal audits on the processes and controls across finance and operations ensuring that risk and process design and implementation are assessed in addition to operating effectiveness.
- Report the findings of the audits to the Audit Committee.
- Interaction with Dubai government auditors (FAA) and preparation of recommended course of action to address any agreed findings.
- Follow up and assistance with departments to support them in the implementation of recommendations.
- Identification and tracking of enterprise wide risks.
- Ensure appropriate use is made of data analytics in the delivery of internal reporting to increase efficiency and insights.
- Ensure the integrity of reporting and compliance with local applicable regulations.
- Perform ad-hoc projects as deemed appropriate.
- Meet all internal reporting deadlines.
- Ensure business risk is mitigated and the necessary controls are in place.
- Effective relationships internally with key departmental counterparts.
- Effective relationships with external parties as required.
- 5+ years' experience within an audit function.
- Experience of working with large complex companies, and proven ability of interpreting business needs.
- Strong industry knowledge and understanding an advantage.
- Good understanding of Enterprise Risk Management and COSO Framework.
- Knowledge of IFRS, US GAAP and ICOFR is preferable.
- Ability to build productive working relationships across regions and business areas.
- Thorough knowledge of local regulatory requirements.
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent report writing and presentation skills.
- Accounting qualification.
Salary & Benefits
- 40,000 AED per month
- 30% Bonus
- Annual air fare
- Private medical insurance
DubaiDubai International Financial Centre (DIFC)
Gate Village 1, Level 1, Office Unit 104, P.O. Box 482100
ae +971 (0) 4 382 6700