Group Insurance Manager
1st November 2018
A multinational company headquartered in Dubai, are looking to hire a Group Insurance Manager to manage the GCC and African regions.
This individual will be responsible for all insurance related polices across the group for all their varied clients.
- Develop and managing existing client relationships
- Negotiate the coverage and policies, in terms of rate, with different insurance companies alongside analysing and assessing insurance applications and deciding the best fit for various projects.
- Lead the preparation of insurance specifications to market insurance programs and consult with insurance brokers to negotiate optimal insurance coverage and the various risk transfer options for the Company
- Perform in-depth market surveys to source and find competitive offers from various insurance suppliers.
- Supervise the effective and efficient utilisation of all insurance policies.
- Plan and manage the renewal insurance project globally alongside preparing the renewal requirements.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 5+ years' experience in insurance and risk management with focus on GCC and Africa Markets.
- Fluent in English; Arabic and French are a plus
- Strong negotiation skills with an analytical outlook
Salary and Benefits
Up to AED 40,000 per month + benefits
DubaiDubai International Financial Centre (DIFC)
Gate Village 1, Level 1, Office Unit 104, P.O. Box 482100
Dubai +971 (0) 4 382 6700