Group Compliance Manager
9th October 2018
Finance & Accounting
Robert Half International is working on an exclusive basis with a Distribution company in Dubai who are market leaders in their field.
The Group Compliance Manager is a member of the Group Finance team and is responsible for standard setting, implementation of standards and maintenance of a system to ensure broad compliance in the local stations and throughout the Group.
- Risk Management: development, implementation and operation of a comprehensive risk management process
- Standard Setting / Best Practices: identification, creation, improvement and documentation of Group policies and standards on, amongst others, operations, accounting and reporting
- Implementation and embedding of Group standards in the local stations
- Compliance: design a system of checks and balances to ensure compliance with Group standards as well as legal, tax and other relevant regulations, company wide
- Act as the expert to support finance teams within the Group and be the point of contact with the Regional Finance team's for any Group standard and compliance matters.
- Specifically, support the Group Finance team on:
- Maintenance of the internal control environment aimed towards strict compliance with IFRS, statutory accounting rules and the Group policies and procedures
- Review and continually improve accounting policies and procedures, ensure appropriate communication of changes across all departments.
- Graduate calibre with a likely minimum of 10+ years post qualified finance experience - with some years working in a logistics environment.
- Expert knowledge of risk management, audit principles and compliance.
- Exposure to all aspects of the Finance function, including accounting, financial analysis, consolidation and management/statutory reporting.
- Pragmatic writer/designer of policies, standards and short and clear procedures and instructions.
- Accounting Qualification (CA, ACCA or equivalent).
- Previous experience of working for an Accountancy Big 4 Organization.
- Logistics industry experience.
Salary and Benefits
- 30,000 - 35,000 AED Per Month
DubaiDubai International Financial Centre (DIFC)
Gate Village 1, Level 1, Office Unit 104, P.O. Box 482100
Dubai +971 (0) 4 382 6700