Post Date : 23 October 2016
Our client, a leading asset management firm in the UAE is looking to hire a Fund Accountant to join their growing team in Dubai.
As a Fund Accountant, you will be responsible for the day to day administration of the fund allocated and will strive to be a one point contact to the investment manager of the funds and the investors of the funds. Main job functions include monitoring cash activity of the fund and prepare bank reconciliations on a periodic basis; preparing fund net asset valuation, investor capital calls, distributions, financial reports and capital statements in a timely manner.
- Should have 3+ years of fund accounting experience in either a Large Asset Manager, Private Equity Fund, Private Equity Administrator, or other financial institution with experience in reviewing and preparing general ledgers, notices and financial statements;
- Qualified Chartered Accountant CA, CPA, CIMA or ACCA is a preference
- University degree in business / finance or relevant field
- 5 years of fund accounting OR similar working experience
- Previous experience working in a buy-side firm
- Fluent English, any other language is an advantage
- Strong communication and analytical skills, ability to work individually
Gate Village 1, Level 1