AED480000 / annum
July 2, 2018
Finance & Accounting
Business performance analysis, planning and financial budgeting. Devise short and long term financial objectives and performance measures Assess and communicate financial results against budget / forecast and provide business with guidance.
- Support the ME business spanning different geographies, brands, business units and currencies by providing strong financial analysis and detailed plans
- Engage in all aspects of business performance analysis and planning, detailed financial budgeting and internal relationship building
- Help devise near and long term financial objectives and performance measures
- Work with other teams in the business to effectively understand the financial shape of the organization and devise appropriate plans and actions to attain / exceed business objectives.
- Support the organization in other financial initiatives as required.
Including but not limited to:
- Ensure the integrity of financial planning within business, maintaining control of operational spend, capital expenditure and analysis;
- Own and dive the monthly P&L and Balance Sheet estimation process for the ME region
- Create monthly Management Reports (by market, product group)
- Own and drive the annual budget process for the ME region (including volume build, sales to net earnings, balance sheet and various departmental / functional templates)
- Provide effective and informative commentary on monthly performance variances to Budget and Estimate
- Drive Monthly/Quarterly review process
- Provide effective commentary for weekly finance calls
- Develop systems for strategic, budgetary and operational financial analysis
- Control and maintain customers rebates data in SAP and ensure rebate terms and pay-outs in line with contractual agreements
- Undertake relevant ad-hoc project work arising from Business needs
- Prepare and report-out financial performance to the Leadership team on a monthly basis
- Support Supply planning team with S&OP process
- Collection of data for sales forecast from various regional managers
- Assist HR in computing bonus performance targets and verify and validate actual achievements against targets
- Member of the regional Finance Leadership Team
- Leadership and coaching of the Finance function and organization in EMEA region
Key Internal Relationships
- ME Leadership Team
- Accounts & Credit Control
- Internal Audit
- Sales and Marketing teams
- Service / Operations / IT
- Human Resources
Key External Relationships
- Division/Group Finance
- Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor's degree with minimum 10 years related experience and/or training. Qualified Chartered Accountant or equivalent (any of eg ACCA, CIMA, CPA, etc), with minimum 10 years post qualification experience.
- Experience of post- M&A business integration will be an advantage.
- Prior experience in an O&G or other Engineering services or manufacturing business preferable but not mandatory.
- Prior experience of middle east an advantage
- 40,000AED per month all in ( Basic, housing, Transport)