Location : Dubai
Post Date : 07 May 2017
The Group FP&A Manager will be responsible for the development, preparation and consolidation of the annual budget together with the monthly reporting package and how actual performance compares. In addition they will develop reports and financial models to analyze business performance, support long-range planning together with supporting the Group wide finance and operational teams as the business may require.
- Establishing and leading the development, preparation and consolidation of annual budgets, forecasts and reforecasts.
- Reviewing budget and forecast submissions from subsidiary companies for completeness and accuracy.
- Preparing consolidated budget and forecast results and analysis for management and executives including variance analysis, commentary and presentations.
- Prepares initial commentary and analysis of consolidated operating results and trends based on variance analysis.
- Prepares and consolidates management reporting and variance analysis on a monthly basis together with presentation and commentary.
- Collaborates with and supports finance team members in capital project reporting, consolidated capital budgeting and forecasting and decision support.
- Leads and participates in special projects as required.
- Manages the analyst team, including performance reviews and career development planning.
- Develop financial models to assist executives in making informed business decisions.
- Develop a strong understanding of the industry and how business operations affect the financial performance of the company.
- Analyze the financial implications of operational processes, service offerings, new markets and other business initiatives with a mindset of Continuous Improvement.
- Extensive support to the Company Executives, Country Managers and Finance staff
- Support other financial, accounting and operational needs as may arise.
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field
- Professional Accountancy qualification, ACCA, CA preferred or any equivalent professional degree
- 5 years' experience in financial planning and analysis in a multi-national environment
- Hands on Experience in Hyperion Planning, HFM and Essbase
- Understanding of financial modelling and valuation methodologies
- MS Office - Advanced
- Collaborative working
- Strategic thinking
- Planning & organizing
- Decision making
- Time management
- Relationship building
- Problem solving
Gate Village 1, Level 1