FP & A Team Lead
Location : Dubai
Post Date : 06 September 2017
Client and Role:
Robert Half are working with a MNC client based in Dubai, and they are now looking for a Western educated FP&A Team Lead to head up the team in Dubai. Must have Pharma/FMCG sector experience. This role is urgent, so the applicant needs to be based in UAE already.
The FP&A Team Lead will be responsible for all Financial Planning and Analysis functions across the EMENAC region encompassing several entities across the region. Responsibilities will include preparing sales budgets and forecasts for these business units to submit to corporate; hold regular meetings with Group and Commercial managers to review budget vs actuals, update forecast, and recommend action items to mitigate variance from budget. Prepare internal financial reports and perform ad hoc analysis as required.
- Lead monthly consolidation reporting and analysis across the EMENAC region spread across 70+ countries; Provide timely monthly reporting pack including relevant commentary
- Lead and manage the FP&A function
- Establishes and assures adherence to budgets, schedules, work plans, and performance requirements
- Supporting the quarterly business review and e budget and forecast process and providing analytical support for Senior Management
- Building and maintaining strong relationships between finance / supply chain and Commercial partners.
- Implementation of robust Management information systems while continuously improving standard operating procedures.
- Continually improve the Company's financial management processes.
- Working closely with Accounting on the month-end and quarter-end close processes
- Ad-hoc analysis and decision support
- Support month end close cycle through General Ledger reconciliation's, analysis and associated accruals / postings.
- Provide detailed margin analysis to key partners enabling them to make informed business decisions. Business partner to Value Streams and support functions via providing a monthly analysis of key metrics.
- Continuously review the effectiveness of the detailed financial planning models, seeking to simplify the revenue forecasting process
- Deliver on all reporting requirements to the Group Head Office
- Develop a strong relationship with key business partners in Finance and Commercial, using their insights to continuously develop the FP&A deliverables of reporting, budgeting and planning
- MBA (Finance) or Chartered Accountant CA/CPA/CMA/CFA (or equivalent) required
- Relevant experience in the Pharma / FMCG sector
- Management experience (direct reports)
25-30k per month all in with the regular family benefits
Gate Village 1, Level 1