Financial Planning Manager
3rd October 2018
Finance & Accounting
Robert Half is exclusively working with a FMCG type of business. They are a listed multinational company, and one of the largest in their field. Due to their growth in the region, they are now looking for a Financial Planning Manager to join the team in Dubai.
The successful candidate has to be based in UAE already to be considered.
- Responsible for business planning and analysis processes related to the Actuals, Latest Outlook & Budget and providing finance reports and management information to cluster management. Additionally, this role ensures that the underlying information systems is provides data transparency in an efficient & effective manner
- Budget, control and influence the Regional Office MENA functional costs
- Actively support and manage commercial functions
- Standardize Policies and Procedures through:
- Identification and dissemination of best practices,
- Leading periodic local workshops and Working Capital / Balance Sheet Initiative
- Training the team on processes and systems
- Internal and external Benchmarking
- Early recognition of issues and working with Regional and Global based colleagues to resolution.
- Maintain the overview of Regional and Global activity and results to optimize the investment in Receivables and Payables, help Region APMA, HQ and realize their risk-avoidance strategies and thereby achieve their targets.
- Supervise monthly reporting, identify gaps and define and implement remediation actions. Enhance understanding and awareness of the topic within the cluster
- Supervise and follow up closely on Productivity initiatives, assess its viability.
- Major Accountabilities:
- Achieving the Productivity Targets for MENA Cluster
- Explain business variances, opportunities and challenges thru budget and financial forecasts for use in Global and Regional, as well as Country, Business Franchise, and Business Unit planning
- Provide ad hoc support by providing management reports during business reviews & during other key business planning analysis processes
- Collaborate with financial control personnel to ensure consistent financial data reporting processes and results
- Proactively interface with Finance Associates in other Country organisations to obtain financial best practices and in-market data results, benchmarking Country results and methods against ones from other markets
Education (minimum/desirable): Degree in Finance with several years of experience in a multinational company
Salary and Benefits
AED 30,000 - AED 40,000 (depending on experience) plus family benefits plus bonus.
DubaiDubai International Financial Centre (DIFC)
Gate Village 1, Level 1, Office Unit 104, P.O. Box 482100
Dubai +971 (0) 4 382 6700