AED360000 / annum
July 30, 2018
Finance & Accounting
A global leader in manufacturing
- The position directly reports to the Managing Director of the Middle East office based in Dubai and indirectly to the Group's Chief Financial Officer.
- Principal Duties & Responsibilities
- Closely support the Managing Director across all aspects of the local operation management.
- Responsibility of accurate monthly reporting. Ensure that accounting policies comply with accounting standard and group policies are followed.
- Maintenance of an adequate system for internal procedure and controls.
- Prepare financial analysis on revenues, gross margins, operating expenses and recommend changes that will improve the company's financial performance and financial controls
- Monitor the company's working capital : manage collections, inventory levels as well as suppliers payments.
- Provide to the Managing & Sales directors accurate costing information to set up price lists.
- Management of a team of 1 or 2 accounting professionals.
- Oversee the annual audits and quarterly VAT returns. Handle external relationships with local banks, auditors, tax and legal advisors.
- Lead the annual budgeting and forecasting process. Provide up to date cash flow forecasts.
- Continual review of process to find efficiency gains and quality improvements.
- Lead the implementation of a new ERP at the end of 2018.
- Handle regular and ad hoc information requests and reporting both locally and with the corporate team, as required.
- Degree (Finance or accounting) and a professional accounting qualification
- Between 5 and 10 years of relevant work experience
- Strong knowledge of accounting rules, tax, audit, treasury, accounting procedures and standards including solid internal controls
- Manufacturing experience is preferred.
- Knowledge of the region (business culture, legal and tax environment)
- Fluency in English is a must
- Fluency in French and/or Arabic are strong advantages
- Experience of a multinational company
- Strong Excel skills
- Problem solver
- Team worker with an entrepreneurial spirit.
Salary & Benefits
- 30,000 AED per month all in (Basic, Housing, Transport)