Location : Dubai
Post Date : 10 July 2017
Direct and coordinate all operational and financial activities including Budgets, Accounts, Cash, Credit Management, A&M, Inventory, Payroll etc.
Providing Business Support and AOP Process:
- Lead and align AOP Process
- Ensure YOY Growth in AOP both in terms of volume and profitability.
- Provide planning, analytical and strategic support to Business & Operations.
Accounting - Compliance and Reporting
- Ensure that all accounting systems, programs, processes comply with international accounting standards
- Ensure month end closing process is as per Company policies and procedures
- Tracking of the business plan process on monthly basis - Highlight deviations and ensure action plans within operations to be within agreed profit.
- Ensure strict compliance with audit plan and within timeframe
Managing the Credit Function
- Review collection and ageing reports to determine the status of collections and the amounts of outstanding balances and recommend mid and long term solutions for better credit management.
- Establish and maintain relationships with individual and business customers
Managing Inventory, A&M, Fixed Assets and Cash
- Manage Inventory Process, A&M, fixed assets and Cash - Analyze financial information, prepare financial reports to determine and maintain records of assets, liabilities, profit and loss, budgets and other financial activities
Managing the Team
- Assess the finance department staffing and skills' requirements in line with HR Capability. Develop strategic plans to address short, mid and long term staffing needs within the function.
- Manage the performance of the teams, guide, coach, and develop them
- Must have previous plant accounting experience.
- Relevant business finance and Professional accounting degree with 5-7 years experience
- Must have manufacturing industry experience.
- 40k AED per month plus flights, medical, bonus, schooling
Gate Village 1, Level 1