Location : Dubai
Post Date : 14 June 2017
Robert Half are currently working with a multinational business in the events management sector looking for an experienced Financial Controller.
You will need to be ACA, ACCA or CA qualified.
This role will be responsible for the whole finance function and requires excellent stakeholder management.
- Excellent English spoken and written skills, to communicate information clearly and concisely across all levels.
- 10-15 years plus experience
- IFRS knowledge
- Previous experience of implementing a system - ideally SAP or Oracle
- Management of the full finance function - 10 staff
- Responsible for maintaining relationships with internal & external auditors
- Responsibility for reviewing and consolidation financial information for presentation to senior management
- Reviewing and improving all processes, procedures and financial controls
- Dealing with all VAT & taxation requirements
- Management of cash flow
- Reviewing finances for multiple business units
- Implementation of new finance system
- Overseeing all transactions completed by finance function
- Management of budgets and forecasting
- Management of payroll process
Salary & Benefits
- From 45,000AED Per Month
- Family benefits (travel & schooling up to 3 children)
- Performance related bonus
Gate Village 1, Level 1