Financial Controller (French Speaker)
AED360000 / annum
28th August 2018
Finance & Accounting
A leading Oil & Gas company based in Dubai is looking to recruit a Financial Controller.
Reporting directly to the CFO of MENA your role will be to analyse the progress and outcome of the business and give maximum support to the responsible persons in the decision process based on financial analyses. Managing a team of 6 accountants in UAE and India.
- Managing all accounting operations including pay rolling, accounts receivable, accounts payable and cash
- Flow management, credit control, general ledger and cost control.
- Ensuring that monthly payroll for outsourced associates and internal staff are processed on time.
- Ensuring that customer invoices are raised and dispatched to customers within two working days from month end
- Ensuring that all supplier payments are processed as per credit terms
- Managing working capital and daily cash flow including monitoring daily collections and supplier payments to reduce borrowing costs
- Managing credit control function and collections effectively to ensure that DSO days are lesser than target.
- Ensuring that any payments made on behalf of customers are invoiced within agreed time frame.
- Review pricing and commercials for all new contracts and ensure that pricing policy and guidelines are followed
- Performing monthly review of all journal entries
- Ensuring quality assurance for all financial transactions and financial reporting.
- Ensuring that Balance Sheet schedules are maintained for all Balance Sheet accounts.
- Ensuring that monthly management reports are prepared and circulated on time. Coordinating with external auditors for timely completion of statutory audit.
- Developing and documenting accounting policies and SOPs for all financial transactions to ensure that
- Assist CFO in the preparation of annual Budget and Forecast and report on variances.
- Coordinating with accounting team in India to ensure seamless processing of all transactional activities.
- Qualified CA with 5 to 8 years' experience
- Experience with the implementation of a large ERP System.
- Comfortable with hands on position that requires dealing with AP, AR, GL, Payroll and reconciliation.
- Good international communicator with pleasant personal approach but stands firm.
- Fluent in French & English
- Up to 30,000AED Per Month
DubaiDubai International Financial Centre (DIFC)
Gate Village 1, Level 1, Office Unit 104, P.O. Box 482100
Dubai +971 (0) 4 382 6700