27th March 2019
Finance & Accounting
A multi-national Agricultural business who are heavily involved in trading and distribution.
MIS & Business Analysis
- Analyze all the MIS received from each region.
- Compile the MIS received to show global numbers and business understanding.
- Reconcile the MIS with the BPC Upload into UPL Server.
- Prepare all other monthly reports - Cropwise, Profit matching and other reports.
DMCC Entity Compliance & Management
- Expenses Payment and approvals
- Internal & External Audit
- VAT Return filing
- Renewal of Trade License (Twice in a year)
- Any other compliance
- Designing Templates for Budget discussions.
- Support to Regions in putting Budgets in system.
- Support Global CFO in Budget Meetings and Finalization.
Quarterly and Annual Audit
- Manage Quarterly & Annual audits of company Entities.
- Ensure Group timelines are met.
- Ensuring that balances matches before monthly closing and also to be pro-active in clearing the IC balances.
- Circulation of BW Reports - Inventory, Overdues and Overheads to regions on monthly basis.
- Chartered Accountant Essential
Experience / Knowledge
- SAP (FICO, MM, SD and PP) / BW/ Advance excel Essential
- 5 years or more year preferable with some global experience of dealing with European/ Western countries. Essential
Salary & Benefits
- 20,000 AED per month
- Private medical Insurance
- Annual airfare ticket
DubaiDubai International Financial Centre (DIFC)
Gate Village 1, Level 1, Office Unit 104, P.O. Box 482100
ae +971 (0) 4 382 6700