- Prepare and maintain regular financial planning reports; Monthly profit and loss forecast.
- Assist in development of financial planning and analysis exercises/reports.
- Oversee preparation of month-end, quarter-end and year-end financial statements.
- Drives the implementation of new software (Oracle) & process for the financial control function.
- Attends to special assignments requested by the Executive Management/Committees
- Maintain liquidity to meet financial obligations, through funding from equity, bank borrowings, day to day cash management and activities.
- Review all month-end closing activities including general ledger maintenance, balance sheet reconciliations and corporate/overhead cost allocation.
- Serve as a key point of contact for external auditors; Manage preparation and support of all external audits; Ensure timely completion of year-end audited accounts
- Maintain ongoing relationships with variety of commercial banks and financial service providers.
- Oversee cash flow planning and ensure availability of funds as needed.
- Ensure maintenance of appropriate internal controls and financial procedures.
- Ensure that record keeping meets the requirements of auditors
In order for the client to consider your application you MUST have the following skills. These are absolutely necessary and Non-negotiable:
- Professional accounting qualification
- Real estate development experience (or investment company background that has real estate development projects)
- Experience in consolidation, experience with accounting for various investment classes,
- Oracle system implementation
A well established and reputable asset manager are looking for an Assistant Finance Controller to assist the CFO in a number of new high profile projects.
Salary & Benefits